Part-time Clerk Needed
* Answering and directing calls,
taking messages, and making phone calls on behalf of the
City of Arlington.
* Sorting and distributing the daily mail, sending out bills, and
arranging for pickups for packages.
* Using office equipment to check email's, send faxes, make copies.
* Typing forms, correspondence, memos, and other materials.
* Sorting, filing, and maintaining
filing systems for efficient record keeping, and easy retrieval.
* Completing assignments and projects according to instructions from supervisors.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Completion of an administrative course may be advantageous.
* Competency with computers and physical filing systems and typing.
* Strong written and verbal
and math skills.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Professionalism, discretion, and the ability to work with minimal
Applications may be picked up at City Hall
567 Pioneer Road
Arlington, Rd. 39813
or request by email:
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. The City of Arlington is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2022.
Aug 14, 2022.
City of Arlington Jobs from GA Job Source